People need to know!
How can you help the people in your church be better informed and better church members?
The Biblical Recorder provides these tools for communicating news and information with a biblical worldview:
The print edition
The digital edition
The website BRnow.org
The weekly e-newsletter BRweekly
The BR app for smartphones
Twitter, Instagram and Facebook posts
Here are eight practical ways to tell your friends and church family about the Biblical Recorder.
1. Subscribe to the print edition.
Encourage individuals in your church to subscribe. Groups are the best value – begin or expand your church group plan, so your leaders will be better informed and inspired. Send the Recorder to staff, deacons, SS or Bible study teachers, and committee members.
– click here for more information on individual subscriptions
– click here for more information on church group plans and bulk plans
2. Know new members at your church coming from a non-Baptist background? Tell them about their FREE one-year subscription!
Email newBR@ncbaptist.org or call 919-459-5693 to start a one-year subscription for new Baptists, paid for by the Baptist State Convention of North Carolina.
3. Subscribe to the digital edition.
Conveniently read the full print edition of the Recorder online.
[Remember: Anyone who subscribes to the print edition can receive the digital edition free. For bulk plans, the church will receive one free digital edition for every 5 copies of the printed Biblical Recorder sent to the church in the bulk plan.] Click here for more information on digital edition subscriptions.
4. Ask your friends to enroll in the FREE BRweekly e-newsletter.
Download a sign-up sheet here. Please mail, fax or email the sign up sheet to email@example.com. The BRweekly is a great way to receive highlights of each week's news. Click here to learn more about BRweekly, to read past editions and to sign up individually.
5. Put a link to the BRnow.org on your church website.
Your webmaster should be able to do this, but if you need help with this process, please contact us. You may copy and paste the buttons at the bottom of this page and link them to www.BRnow.org.
6. Put information about the Biblical Recorder...
– in your printed church newsletter
– in your Sunday bulletin or handout
– on screens:
if you use standard-size video screens and/or monitors, download these PowerPoint slides
if you use the wide-screen format, download these PowerPoint slides
– print this bulletin insert and distribute it to your church: download a bulletin insert (PDF format)
7. Tell your church family there is a BR app for smartphones.
For more information, click here to visit the BR app page.
8. Keep up with us on social media.
Encourage your church to "like" our Facebook page. Tell your friends and family to follow us on Twitter and Instagram.